Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jillian's 3rd Birthday


We have a tradition of having a clown ice cream cone and opening up family gifts on the birthday child's actual birthday. Here is Jillian enjoying her strawberry ice cream!


Jillian with her siblings and cousins

And this is what it looks like when your friends start having babies. We used to have a handful of little ones who came to our birthdays and then they all had two kids...then three...


And here is her rainbow cake. Happy birthday, Jillian!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Dude...did you do nothing all day but update your blog?? ;)
I love it!! Thanks for all the pictures. We were going through withdrawals, but since Eli wasn't feeling well I was trying to hold back my harassment! Your kids are beautiful of course and Eli is so big!! When are we getting these kids together again before they become teenagers? I love all the pictures-you do look alot like Ava in the picture of you two together, but my favorite might be Jillian's Richard Simons outfit for Eli's party! Fabulous!! ;) Hugs and kisses to everyone!

The Crew! said...

Doesn't she look totally radical? She came out wearing that and we all just died laughing and, of course, she ate up the attention. I was hoping she might wear it for Halloween but alas princesses always win in the end...

The Johnsons said...

No kidding! I think she totally was born in the wrong decade. SHE might do the 80's trends justice!