Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Resemblance



We were looking through some family pictures and found these two. Often people ask me where Jillian gets her round face. The pictures to the right are of Jon's maternal grandmother. One is of her at five weeks of age and the other is of her on her wedding day. The five week old picture looks so similar to Eli and the wedding day picture reminds us an awful lot of little Jillian! We think so far that Jillian and Eli really resemble one another. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Wow, those are really clear beautiful old pictures! The baby picture does look a little like the pictures of Eli I've seen. Jillian may look like the bridal picture, but it's harder for me to say due to the age difference I think. She's a cutie though, so I'm sure she'll be a beautiful bride some day also... T