Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Budding Artists

Jillian showing off her masterpiece, its two people and I know one is Eli because she always draws him with his hair sticking straight up.


Ava shows off her art, a girl standing in the rain under and umbrella next to a house with a purse. She is especially proud of her name written in cursive.

Jilly is desperately trying to learn how to write her name. She's doing a great job! She's a lefty which is making it more difficult than I ever expected to teach her. So far it looks like Eli may be a lefty too. How does that happen? They say lefties account for 10% of the population and Jon and I are both righties but 2:3 of our kids are lefties? A statistical anomaly.

1 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Hey! Finn might be a lefty too! He seems to use both hands for most everything (using one one day and the other the next) but he does use his left quite well for eating and such. We'll see!