My, we have a budding attorney on our hands! I had mentioned to Jon that I wanted us to discuss having the kids stay in church with us for worship and then take them to their classes but I wasn't sure how they were going to feel about it nor what they were going to miss . Well, Ava overheard our conversation and (verbatim, people) said the following:
"Mom and Dad, I have three reasons why I do not want to go to your class. They are:
Number One: No toys
Number Two: No snack
Three: No playtime
Those are my three reasons why I do not want to go to your class."
What can you say to that clearly laid out argument? Jon chuckled and responded with, "Well, that's a clear and concise argument. I cannot disagree with any of your statements." and we just started laughing. I wish you could have heard her confidence. There was no way we were going to win that one!
15 years ago
4 comments:
Hey, hey! It's Emily, and I just had to comment that Ava is hilarious!!! =)
P.S. I'm so excited you guys have a blog!!
Hi, Em! Glad to see you here and yes, she is pretty entertaining.
Haha! That is amazing. I think she gets her personality from her mom. :) Can't wait to see you guys when we're back in CA!
Post a Comment