Sunday, May 25, 2008

How long has it been?

Sara, here. The cries of the masses have been overwhelming. "Pictures!" they cry. "Posts!" they scream. "Did Jon ever get to Germany from London or is he still touring all the spots from Amazing Race 4?" they wonder.

Well, I'll let Jon respond to the Germany inquiries. As for the rest of us, we're enjoying life:

Ava celebrated her fifth birthday in princess style.



Jillian is growing like a weed and is keeping us laughing and wondering what she's into now.


Eli is 8 months already and filling his mouth out with new teeth on top AND bottom.

I just ended my run as MOPS coordinator and am getting ready for a new stage of my life, homeschooling mother. All that and a mix of friends visiting, some short road trips and prepping for our first vacation with three kids. Let the good times roll!

(Yes, Chris, its on the world wide web...)

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I am not too worried about this picture being on the WWW, but whoever that crazy looking person is in front of me... that's who should be worried. :)

The Crew! said...

I love that picture. It looks like we both just saw the freakiest, weirdest looking thing imaginable.

Oh wait...wasn't Tanya in front of us shooting the picture?

Bwahahaha.

The Johnsons said...

Ohhhhh...I see how it is. You know, I could have published this picture first with my own comments, but I was merciful enough to send it to only you....-T

Lilly Pad said...

Great pic Sara! Glad to hear that you and the Johnson's had a great time together. Your girl's are getting so big, as well as Eli. Time flies! You all look so great! So excited that you are going to try homeschooling. You'll have to let me know how it goes. Very glad to see your blog updated. WE check it often. Great way to keep in touch! Take care.
Star